The Dahlia Society of Ohio (DSO) was founded in 1930. We are one of over 70 societies that comprise the American Dahlia Society (ADS), www.dahlia.org.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose primary objectives are to encourage the cultivation of dahlias, exchange information about dahlias, and increase public awareness of dahlias.
Members of DSO enjoy:
- Near monthly meetings on various topics (currently held via Zoom, but normally held in Parma on several third Fridays annually) as well as social events
- Access to experienced growers willing to share their knowledge on growing dahlias in Ohio
- Tips on how to stage and show/exhibit dahlias
- Regular issues of our Dahlia Digest
- Advice on how to store your dahlias
- Advanced notice on our tuber and plant sales, and
- The opportunity to meet and grow friendships with other dahlia lovers.
To learn more and become a member, visit here.